Industrial fans are motorized devices that produce a large flow of air by rotating their blades. This airflow is done by the motor or turbine turning several blades attached to a hub and shaft. Industrial fans can be used for various purposes, such as cooling big commercial buildings and technical production lines. In addition, air circulation and flow are essential for worker health and application efficiency, regardless of workplace size. Read More…
National Turbine CorporationSyracuse, NY | 888-293-7434
Since 1991, National Turbine Corporation has been a blower manufacturer, bringing you quality multi stage blowers for use in industrial applications.$$$
AirPro Fan & Blower CompanyRhinelander, WI | 715-365-3267
#1 Most Reliable Fan Manufacturer. Thousands of customers depend on AirPro fans to keep their operations going, and that's why we build the highest quality fans, prioritize on-time delivery, and offer a 3-year warranty on all products! Founded in 2002, AirPro is privately held and 100% Employee-Owned. With headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Rhinelander, Wisconsin, we offer centrifugal...$$$
The New York Blower CompanyWillowbrook, IL | 800-208-7918
Since 1889, The New York Blower Company (nyb) has been a turn-key provider of catalog and custom fans, blowers and ventilation systems. We provide the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance, repair and rebuild of nyb and competitor products. We are constantly expanding, with a worldwide presence of over 200 representatives, and the opening of our fifth manufacturing facility in the US in ...$$$
Chicago Blower CorporationGlendale Heights, IL | 630-858-2600
With roots back to 1947, Chicago Blower manufactures and sells a full line of quality engineered fan and blower products, taking pride in superior workmanship for 2 to 5 bladed heavy duty fans, duct blowers, roof exhausters, universal, belt drive and direct drive blowers, blower wheels, replacement parts, etc.$$$
FanAir CompanyOrange, CA | 714-744-6444
With an impressive line of fans & industrial blowers, FanAir can meet all your industry needs in new & used fans, blowers, motors, & inverters. We offer a complete line of heavy duty industrial fans and blowers from 1 to 1000 HP, as well as high efficiency axial, pressure, fiberglass & centrifugal blowers. No matter what equipment you need - we have it!$$$
SPAL USAAnkeny, IA | 800-345-0327
We are committed to providing the highest quality air blowers in the industry. Our trained technicians and designers will work with you to come up with a custom designed product that will fit your exact requirements and will serve you for as long as you need it to. Our researchers work constantly in order to keep our products on the forefront of innovation in order to bring you the most...$$$
Industrial Fans Manufacturers List
Types of Industrial Fans
Inline Duct Fans
Inline duct fans are the more potent of the two types of duct fans and are intended to take heat and humidity out of growing tents and rooms. They are made to ventilate and cool vast amounts of space. For the highest efficiency, inline duct fans must be powered by an electrically commutated (EC) motor and used with flexible tubing, silencers, and carbon filters. They can function in places with high static pressure because of their mixed flow impeller, which also helps to reduce noise. They are positioned near the end of a lengthy duct run to help an air conditioning system.
Forward Curved Fans/Squirrel Cage Fans
Squirrel cage fans, also known as forward-curved fans, are employed in low to medium static applications and in home and light commercial HVAC systems. High-velocity air is converted by the housing of a forward-curved impeller, leaving the impeller blade tips with a static force of lower velocity to direct the airflow to the exit. It might have a housing design known as scroll, volute, or sirocco. A forward curving blower is an impeller mounted in a scroll housing.
Variable Pitch Fans
Axial fans with changeable impeller blades are known as variable-pitch industrial fans and are designed to work in various fan applications. The fan's construction permits adjusting the blade angle even when rotating the rotor. Single-stage and double-stage variations of variable pitch fans are available; single-stage fans have just one propeller, while double-stage fans have two. In a variable pitch fan, the hub spring, diaphragm, blade shafts, rotary air joint, and valve positioner vary the pitch.
Industrial Cooling Fans
Industrial cooling fans are constructed from stronger, heavier materials. They are made to keep people and machinery cool during industrial operations. The main issue and justification for using cooling fans are to lessen any potential stress on workers exposed to hot environments. They are an axial type of fan that can move sizable volumes of air for a spot or general cooling at building sites, storage facilities, and manufacturing facilities. Industrial cooling fans operate on high air volume and low speed to deliver cool air continuously.
Paddle Wheel Fans
The paddle-wheel fan is versatile for material handling and high-temperature applications. They can effectively handle the demands of high-pressure applications thanks to their heavy, deep radial blades and compact housing. The blades extend perpendicular to the direction of the wheel's rotation and are uniformly spaced.
Radial Tipped Fans
Due to the quick movement of dust and particulate matter, radial tipped fans operate with static efficiency and do not accumulate material on the impeller. They are appropriate for high-volume airflow at moderate to high pressure because of their robust design. They frequently work with cyclones, scrubbers, and baghouse dust collectors.
Applications of Industrial Fans
- Since physical activity takes place on equipment or flooring, most gyms have limited floor space to accommodate fans on their floors. As a result, gymnasium's industrial fans are wall mounted, giving them more flexibility and the ability to fit the gym's layout. They are positioned carefully to provide adequate circulation in the available space. Gym fans are well placed, for this reason, preventing athletes from feeling uncomfortable. The size of the room is a crucial consideration when installing an industrial fan in a gym. The best choice is typically several small-volume fans.
- Chemical industry operations involve the handling and use of potentially dangerous and explosive products and substances, which call for appropriate and secure storage. Sufficient and proper ventilation, provided by specially made industrial fans, is a crucial component of their storage. Industrial fans are strategically placed to keep chemicals cold and prevent the development of dangerous vapors.
- Industrial fans for the oil and gas sector are built to function under the most demanding circumstances. They have welded flanges and components that resist corrosion, abrasion, moisture, and other potentially hazardous atmospheric elements. They are built of incredibly robust materials. Oil and gas industry fans go through a coating procedure for added protection.
- Various processing fans that can work in high-temperature applications and resist abrasion and dust accumulation are needed for cement manufacturing. Pre-heater exhaust, kiln-induced draught, raw mill exhaust, cooler, forced draught, and mill exhaust fans are used in the cement industry.
- The forced draft, induced draft, and dust control fans used in the power generation industry must operate at extremely high temperatures. Therefore, heat-resistant paints and coatings are applied during the construction of power generation industry fans, and special bearings are also used. In addition, such fans are built with self-cleaning impellers due to the particulate level in the air stream from power-producing plants.
Choosing the Right Industrial Fans Manufacturer
To make sure you have the most beneficial outcome when purchasing Industrial Fans from an Industrial Fans Supplier, it is important to compare at least 5 Manufacturers using our list of Industrial Fans companies. Each Industrial Fans Manufacturer has a business profile page that highlights their areas of experience and capabilities and a contact form to directly communicate with the manufacturer for more information or request a quote. Review each Industrial Fans business website using our patented website previewer to get an idea of what each company specializes in, and then use our simple RFQ form to contact multiple Industrial Fans companies with the same message.